What Do Physicians Need to Know About Hearing Loss?
Why Is It Important?
- It's important for physicians to be on the lookout for signs of hearing loss, as patients may not bring it up or notice it.
- Untreated hearing loss has a profound effect on patients' overall health and happiness.
- Untreated hearing loss can be a root cause of many conditions physicians treat.
- Some conditions treated by physicians can lead to hearing loss.
- Addressing hearing loss through the use of hearing aids has been shown to increase quality of life.
- When physicians and hearing health professionals partner for patient referrals, everyone wins.
There are hundreds of EarQ providers nationwide. Find the one closest to you!