Scheduling Options


Time of Day



If you indicate that you need a ride, you will be emailed a voucher that is valid for Uber trips to and from your appointment. EarQ will cover your rides for up to $20 each way. At participating locations.

Find Your Local Hearing Healthcare Professional

(Looking up local providers, please stand by.)

Online Scheduling Available Tinnitus Treatment Pediatric Services Balance/Vestibular Testing Hearing Aid Repair Cochlear Implants Wax Removal ENT Services Ride via Uber